Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trail to Oregon

If you follow Claudia's blog you have already seen her commentary on my Thanksgiving holiday to Oregon. But as it was my first time there (and now that I am ready to pack up and move to Portland) I thought I would just include a few of my own pictures.

Heeey youu guuuys! Cannon Beach


The old growth forests are breathtaking! This one is at Cape Meares State Forest.

I am so lucky to have someone I have so much fun with!


Um, Little People, Big World...love the show, saw the farm from a distance, good times!
Downtown Portland is fantastically hip and cozy at the same time...my kind of city.
A true Mini. Think they'd fit?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

He he...glad to see you finally posted! It was so fun having you here...I miss you already!

Emy said...

Erin, I love Nickel Creek too!

Claudia said...

Erin, I miss you! Post something!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...