My sister blogged about me getting to go the the Packer game while she had to fly home and get in a car accident. Well, here's the reality of game day: yes, it was cold; yes, I saw a man with a cheese bra on; yes, I think someone spilled beer on me...but I saw Brett Favre play in Lambeau Field. Priceless. No, really. I didn't spend any money - totally free!

Entering Lambeu Field was awesome. I was in awe. The people, the excitement...nothing like it!


A glorious pass by the man himself...

The myth...the legend...the 2007 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year...Brett Favre!

Just a little man we'll call "Saint Vince."

Can you find the man in the cheese bra (WARNING: NOT for the faint of heart)?
1 comment:
I'm STILL envious!! And I can't believe that you actually saw Saint Vince in person!! He's only ever been a TV spotting for me, but you've actually seen him for reals!! Glad you had fun though, and also that you got the true "Frozen Tundra" experience (seeing as mine was an "End of August" experience, I didn't quite get the full effect sitting in 70 degree weather!)
Post a Comment