Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My Valentine
So I didn't get a date this Valentine's Day. What I did get, though, was a blister in the shape of a heart on Valentine's Day after shoveling the driveway. I hope you were all luckier than I was ; )
Adam says that is depressing...I think it is hilarious!! Well, I sure hope that someday, you will have a V-Day that lives up to all the hype! I also hope that you get that card that I sent you. Dang the snail-mail!!
3 comments:
Adam says that is depressing...I think it is hilarious!! Well, I sure hope that someday, you will have a V-Day that lives up to all the hype! I also hope that you get that card that I sent you. Dang the snail-mail!!
Love hurts. Love. Hurts.
PS I love your new blog background thing
Post a Comment