A hiking we will go, a hiking we will go, hi-ho the merry-o a hiking we will go!
If you are familiar with Cedar Canyon and Navaho Lake, Cascade Falls is a leak from that resovior (if I got the story right).
Kyle, MJ and Celeste entering the cave to do some exploring (Meg, on our way back we saw your brother and Johnny donning their wetsuits heading to do this very thing. Mountain man beard and wetsuits...a winning combination!)
Southern Utah sure has its charms!
2 comments:
That is awesome. My brother has a love for his facial hair. Weird that he isn't married yet. If only he were a few years older, then you could be my real sister. Just kidding. I love the kid, but I wouldn't put you through that. Your drains would never run properly.
So fun and so pretty. Sometimes I just want to up and take a trip somewhere but with morning sickness and an 18 month old, it's too hard. Our version of up and going on a trip is planning way ahead to the next holiday and booking tickets...
Post a Comment