Monday, December 15, 2008

Sing, sing a song, sing it loud to last your whole life looooong...

My dear friend Megan came to visit for a few days.  She and I were friends and roommates in college and we had some good times together.  Just as I was graduating, she and her husband decided to move to Hawaii for a job opportunity, taking her away.  They are now back in Utah with their daughter Lily, and I am so glad.

Megan, our friend Alisha and I used to be in a band.  We were called Blithe and performed quite a bit around the area and had a lot of fun together.  It had been over four years since we had played together, but Meg brought her guitar down and we practiced a little before playing at open mic night.  It was a BLAST!  A lot of friends came out so support us and it was fun to know that we still had it.  Megan is a fantastic songwriter and I dare say we kicked some accoustic tail!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I so wish I could've been there!

Meg said...

Some of the best times in my life are on a stage with you. Thank you thank you for sharing your gift with me. Now how to work in the recorder. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...