Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!
Green Bay had a record 40+ inches of snowfall in December . I was there for 8 days of the record month. The first picture was taken the first day I got home. The final was the morning before I left.
Let it snow................................Let it snow.........................
Let it snow............................... Let it snow..............................
the snow pictures i've been waiting to see...the last one makes me chuckle, because that's kinda how it was here---all the snow that everyone freaked out about, and then one day of rain took it all away. Okay, not quite as much snow as GB had, but same idea.
2 comments:
the snow pictures i've been waiting to see...the last one makes me chuckle, because that's kinda how it was here---all the snow that everyone freaked out about, and then one day of rain took it all away. Okay, not quite as much snow as GB had, but same idea.
There was actually less snow later on in the day, and I wish I had taken one in the afternoon...but I guess you got the point!
Post a Comment