Claudia and Adam blessed their baby Claire this past weekend, so we all trooped out to Portland for the occasion and to finally meet our newest family member. Of all of the pictures I took over the four days of the children, I never had anyone take one of me with Claire. So Adam may get his wish after all of his brother Trent being the favorite because he probably has proof of himself snuggling with this little sweetheart and I don't...which means she won't either. But enough sobbing over my wounds! There is a theme to my pictures: babies and scenery. And when it boils down to it, what made the trip fun was not so much what we did but that we were together. So while I hate not being verbose (which I guess is what a blog was originally intended for), this is mostly pictures of the children whose cheeks I just adore smootching!












2 comments:
Oh, how I loved having everyone here! I miss you already! I love you, and had so much fun with you. And I love that you took pictures of me that don't make me look fat. Not my face, at least. Thank you for loving my baby Claire.
Look at all those cute kiddos! Oh I can't believe how big Rori and Mikey look next to tiny Claire. They are all so gorgeous. I love all of Claire's hair. You took some great pictures, Erin. I bet it was hard to leave. Claudia has never looked fat for a second in her whole life. Even before I read her comment I was already going to comment about how beautiful she looked. Next tme you go to Portland I may have to tag along, that way you can have some photos with you in it.
Post a Comment