Monday, March 16, 2009

Into the 17 year old mind...

In an effort to have an uplifting post, I thought I would share this video, done by some former students. The main character (who is Digger's nephew Claud, Meg, and Beth)wanted to ask a girl to prom by singing her a song and posting it on YouTube. Unfortunately, the last guy she went to a dance with did the same thing, so our hero had to come up with something new. This is the result. I hope you find it at least slightly entertaining. Neither girls nor guys did things like this where I grew up, so the whole cultural phenomena of asking - and answering - a dance date request in an elaborate way is still entertaining, if not way too much work, to me.

Speaking this afternoon with the Cassanova, she has not yet said yes, he reported. Apparently this is due to her inability to think of a suitable way to answer in the affirmative. After he did this much work to impress a girl, she better get a move on!

Oh, and the girl's name is Kelcie.


\

2 comments:

Tasha said...

If only I could get this lovely child to put this much effort into ANY of his school work...

Claudia said...

This is hilarious! And who doesn't love a good jazz square?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...