Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Thank you SOOOO much...
...for my beautiful passport cover, Megan! I love it so much that it is going to be the 'gnome' of my trip. Check back later to see the adventures Tweets has been on!
Yes. I'm nervous and spent an hour last night reading about how to use the Paris Metro. I'm still nervous, but keep telling myself how hard taking the T in Boston was and it really wasn't bad once we got on. I think the language barrier is what worries me the most. And that I'm in charge of other people when I don't know what I'm doing myself. And though there is a tour guide for plenty of it (Spain doesn't worry me at all because we have almost no free time there), those first few days we have a lot of time to explore ourselves. Maybe we'll stay with the group more than I think we are planning at this point....butterflies of both excitement and nervousness!
You are so welcome and so sweet for posting about such a dorky thing. But actually, Tweets should treet you well. She (he?) has been through a hard time already. What should have been a very quick and simple project had a few, ahem, trials along the way. Ask him (I am pretty certain he is male. . .boy birds are so showy!) he would love to tell you about it. Bon Voyage! I can't wait for the deets from you and Tweets.
You are going to have an amazing time abroad, I am so excited for you!!! One thing I did and still to this day treasure, JOURNAL! Find time every day to write about where you've been, what you've done and seen, and it'll be the best souvenir of all.
5 comments:
That is so cool!! And i loved that you named it! What--only a day and a half left?
Yes. I'm nervous and spent an hour last night reading about how to use the Paris Metro. I'm still nervous, but keep telling myself how hard taking the T in Boston was and it really wasn't bad once we got on. I think the language barrier is what worries me the most. And that I'm in charge of other people when I don't know what I'm doing myself. And though there is a tour guide for plenty of it (Spain doesn't worry me at all because we have almost no free time there), those first few days we have a lot of time to explore ourselves. Maybe we'll stay with the group more than I think we are planning at this point....butterflies of both excitement and nervousness!
I like it!
You are so welcome and so sweet for posting about such a dorky thing. But actually, Tweets should treet you well. She (he?) has been through a hard time already. What should have been a very quick and simple project had a few, ahem, trials along the way. Ask him (I am pretty certain he is male. . .boy birds are so showy!) he would love to tell you about it.
Bon Voyage! I can't wait for the deets from you and Tweets.
You are going to have an amazing time abroad, I am so excited for you!!! One thing I did and still to this day treasure, JOURNAL! Find time every day to write about where you've been, what you've done and seen, and it'll be the best souvenir of all.
Post a Comment