What 'choo lookin' at, Willis?
I contributed too! I promise! Just not very much...
Cheetah's are cool, especially when separated by only an inch of glass.
"Claire, if you don't stop whining right now, there are some big kitties right there that would be very interested in meeting you!" (Note to readers: Claire did not whine, despite not getting a nap. This is a purely fictional interpretations of the face Claudia is making in this picture.)
The fact that the animals at this zoo actually hang out in the observation areas so you can get right up close to them is wonderful and probably one of the funnest zoo experiences I've ever had.
The girl has some 'junk in the trunk'!
Gives new meaning to a bear hug, doesn't it!
"No, I will NOT smile, no matter how much I want to. But you can keep trying to get me to if you like. It's your time you're wasting, and I'm having fun laughing internally at how ridiculous you look."
1 comment:
Holy cow! I didn't even notice that you had blogged...I put in that dumb function on all my contacts to pop you to the top if you posted something new, and yours never did. So here we are more than a week later, and I'm only now seeing htis for the first time! Sorry.
Good shot of the mountains! And nice shots of everything else too! (And I obviously used pretty much all of these pictures in my own blog post of your visit, so thanks for taking such good ones!) Love your captions! You are way too gracious in your compliments of me...you are a wonderful guest, and weclome back ANY time!
Post a Comment