Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Monday, January 4, 2010
If you have children -
- and I EVER catch you doing this to your child, in all seriousness I will reach through this computer screen and slap you upside yo' head!
The mother, who so proudly buys lacefront wigs for her baby girl, is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!”
"Glamorous like Beyonce" wow. I actually had a similar discussion with my sister in law the other day. We see kids with painted nails, pierced ears etc. and we wondered if any parents had ever highlighted their toddler's hair or tatooed them or. . .used a wig!
I wonder what that mother would've thought of my baby who balded (is that a word) ONLY on the top, cul de sac style? She probably would think THAT was slap-worthy...
That is ridiculous! Sad to say but as a hairstylist I have seen other hairstylists who HAVE highlighted and/or permed as young as their 3 year old's hair. I do not approve of this.
Umm... can I just add to the fact that I have seen several 1st and 2nd grade children with their hair highlighted... it makes me mad and a little disheartened...
6 comments:
I solemnly swear that if I ever turn into this woman, I will personally seek you out for a well-deserved slap in the face.
"Glamorous like Beyonce" wow. I actually had a similar discussion with my sister in law the other day. We see kids with painted nails, pierced ears etc. and we wondered if any parents had ever highlighted their toddler's hair or tatooed them or. . .used a wig!
I wonder what that mother would've thought of my baby who balded (is that a word) ONLY on the top, cul de sac style? She probably would think THAT was slap-worthy...
That is ridiculous! Sad to say but as a hairstylist I have seen other hairstylists who HAVE highlighted and/or permed as young as their 3 year old's hair. I do not approve of this.
Umm... can I just add to the fact that I have seen several 1st and 2nd grade children with their hair highlighted... it makes me mad and a little disheartened...
Okay, that's just freaky.
Post a Comment