Saturday, January 23, 2010

My 2.3 Seconds of Not-So Much-Fame

Two summers ago I was in an SUU recruitment commercial. It was kinda fun and mostly embarassing. I'd only seen it once, and I just remembered I had done it - I couldn't even remember what it was called! But I found it, so here it is.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Sweet! ANd you didn't forget your line! Good job. Your hair looks really good, too. I like the green and red fire on the chemist section, also. Sweet special effects.

Erin said...

I mean, this was a professional job. Nothing half way. Most of the budget went to special affects. And that line? We probably did that 20 or thirty times. Maybe 50. It was that important. But man, did I see some pre madonnic tendencies come out of a few people - the extras were the WORST!

kyle said...

You are a star! I'm impressed you never let it get to your head...BUT IT SHOULD HAVE. You WERE AMAZING!

MomCan said...

Hey dear, darling woman. I could not get the clip to play. But I bet you are the star. Love you! Shirin

Beth said...

She didn't forget her line cause she practiced for weeks at my house......I sure love you. Remember me when you make your millions.

MomCan said...

You are a natural. Those lucky, lucky kids. You did a nice job. Was that your actual class?

Erin said...

No. I was helping my friend Dana (who is your twin, by the way) with the student government. We were heading to St. George during the summer so they could attend a leadership conference. The commercial makers needed students, so I told them the only way I could do it is if they came the day we were leaving. The student government kids showed up an hour early and we taped it. Some of them had been students of mine in the past but were big bad seniors by this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...