She is too cute. She knows it. I smell a storm
a-brewin'. The perfect storm.
"More cookie pease" followed by "SunBEAM!" A natural
follow-up to getting what you want. You might
even call it a victory chant.
The master manipulator at work! Using suggestive
body language, she waves her hands as though leading
you to vote in her favor. She says "More cookie?" but what
she means with the addition of the hand motions is "Look
into my eyes...you are getting sleepy...
you have the power to make me very unhappy OR very
pleased...you want me to be happy, don't you?...You know
what to do...do the right thing...give me the cookie..."
It's confusing when there are there are three women
in the room who tell me what to do but they all get
called something different even though they look
like sisters!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these. I needed a laugh!
Claud (signed in on Adam's account, but I am too lazy to log out and then log back in.)
Seriously!?! She is entirely too cute. I love how she says cookie. Just like cookie monster.
Post a Comment