
There is a tulip named after my beloved twin sister. When buying the bulbs to plant the garden at the high school (
see this post), I came across them and had to buy a bag as a homage to someone who has listened and suggested to many a teaching story/complaint/cry of desperation. My first actual day of teaching was only accomplished because of her. My sanity after a frustrating day is often because of her. So now, for the next few years at least, Claudia will be stretching toward the sun at the heart of the school each spring. I love you Claudia!
2 comments:
I wish I had a flower....I guess since I wasn't your womb-mate. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I'm tearing up a little right now. Thank you so much for doing such a sweet thing like that. I love you tons and think you are the best teacher those kids could have!
Post a Comment