The challenge: "...it works best with macro photography, where you can zoom in close enough that we see shapes and textures, but not the whole thing. But if you have something so unusual that people would be hard pressed to identify it at all, by all means photograph it!" And, "Don't tell us what your mysterious something is when you first post your entry. Let people guess in comments, and then tell them when they guess right! Sound like fun? Good!"
I always have so much fun with these assignments, I can never stop at just one photo!

5 comments:
More good ones...
shot 1... Is it a close-up of a painting?
Shot2... is it a clear plastic bag?
Shot3... gotta be pizza...
Have a great weekend. :)
2) some sort of cream in a container?
3) pizza.
Hi Erin :)
My guesses are...
1. A painting
2. Ice
3. Pizza
Neat photos all around! :) I especially like the second one for some reason. There is just something about it that appeals to my eyes. It's interesting! :)
-Carly
Everyone already took my guesses!
Good job guys! The only one incorrectly guessed is the first, which is the bark of the Korean Stewartia tree - BUT those of you who guessed said a painting and I took a picture of it because that's what it looked like to me!
Pizza was obvious, but I liked the texture and, hey, it's pizza! What's not to like!
The middle one was foot cream in a jar. Nice guess Jama!
Post a Comment