Saturday, October 9, 2010

Round Robin Photo Challenge: For a Song

The challenge:  "Pick a song you like, and give us your photographic interpretation of all or part of that song's lyrics."


Well, these pictures are far from the peak of photographic genius, but they do go well with the lyrics of my favorite song of all time, "Let You Down," by the Dave Matthews Band, and they are of my nieces and nephew, who I adore.  


"I let you down.  Let me pick you up.  


                    


I let you down.  Let me climb up you to the top so I can see the view from up there, tangled in your hair. 






I have no lid upon my head but if I did you could look inside and see what's on my mind.


Oh, it's you. " 


 



Don't forget to check out what other participants have done by looking at the links on the Round Robin Photo Challenge website here!



4 comments:

Linda said...

What sweet pictures and a great way to illustrate the song.

ellen b said...

Oh what a bunch of sweetness happening here! Great shots!!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

What are you talking about? Those are GREAT pictures, and so perfect for this! Very, very well done!

Ingrid said...

What a cute interpretation of the theme !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...