Hey Erin! I really enjoyed catching up on your blog. You went to Germany all by yourself!? You are so brave! I bet your family wished they could go with you. I couldn't believe the pictures I just saw of Mark. You girls look the same but he looks so handsome and grown up and so much like your Dad. Oh my!!!!! I think you are excellent and I love the photos. I miss you guys!
4 comments:
Excellent! That first shot is exactly what I had in mind, but the others are great as well.
Love the melting snow heralding spring!! Great pictures!!
Good job as always, E!
Hey Erin! I really enjoyed catching up on your blog. You went to Germany all by yourself!? You are so brave! I bet your family wished they could go with you. I couldn't believe the pictures I just saw of Mark. You girls look the same but he looks so handsome and grown up and so much like your Dad. Oh my!!!!! I think you are excellent and I love the photos. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment