Saturday, January 25, 2014

Remembering Summer In the Middle of Winter

My brother's wedding in Wisconsin, August


Trips to the zoo, Bay Beach Amusement Park, and the back yard in Wisconsin, August


Zion National Park in Utah, July 


Zion National Park in Utah, August


With Megan and her family in Midway and Park City, Utah in July


With Libby and Lisa in Cedar City and around Panguitch Lake, July

Just a few more months and it will be spring.  I am ready.  So very ready.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so fun! I love your photos. The collages were awesome. Let's go to the cabin, again!

Lib-Dawg said...

I feel so honored to make your blog. Love all the great pictures you took this summer. (Glad you posted this in the cold dreary winter...gives us something to look forward to.)

Adamo said...

Hey, you changed this post since I originally looked at it! I love that shot of dad sucking his fingers with Henry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...