![]() |
| That's me - I did it, didn't fall, and loved it! |
We continued by walking around the harbor and heading to the actual harbor front. The kids were stunned - there were WAVES! It was ROUGH! They had fun chasing and screaming (why?) at the receding waves, and running away as they crashed back on shore. It was lovely listening to the sounds of the ocean, looking for shells, and watching the pelicans fly by.
After seeing the waves, the kids had no interest in returning to the safety of Baby Beach. While John had to go to work, he showed us how to get to Strands Beach and we spent the rest of the afternoon there. The kids were in heaven, but so were Beth and I lounging in the sun.
![]() |
| Mikey couldn't be persuaded away from the water and waves. |
![]() |
| This girls is more of a daredevil than one might expect. I had a lot of fun swinging this girl into the oncoming waves. I think she liked it too. |
After this beautiful day and the days that followed, Dana Point is my new favorite spot for a California beach vacation. I had never been to this area before, but am so glad that I know of its existence. I would highly recommend this are for a beach getaway.









1 comment:
Gorgeous!! So glad you had a fun summer adventure!
Post a Comment