Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Selling Out

Ok. I don't know if I am actually selling out by getting a blog. I guess there is just a false sense of importance by creating your own blog- like there are people out there who I think will actually care about the inner workings of my mind and life. So if you are reading this right now, thanks for contributing to my self-esteem.
E

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I'm so happy you started a blog! Now you just need to add pictures!! woo hoo!! Love ya

laurel said...

Erin- This is Claudia and Adam's aunt...Laurel. I am sure you remember us. How could you forget. We are so glad you have a blog! We will be checking in. We think you are better than peanut butter and jelly!

johnstephenclark said...

Erin-
So you fell for the blog thing too. Well I hope you're doing well in Cedar City. Tell those punk high school kids that you're going to knock them out if they park in your spot. Take Care,

John-Stephen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...