Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Highlight of the Year
I am a nerd and don't share my pictures with people like most humans do who discovered what email and internet is all those years ago. In an attempt to share some important moments of the year, permit me to share some older images with you all. In April, my brother Mark was deployed to the Middle East and Asia. Claudia, Beth, baby Mike and I were able to travel to San Diego to see him off. We are all very proud of him and it was a touching moment to watch the mothers with their small childre wave goodbye to their loved ones. We often see members of the National Guard, Army and Marines in these moments, but all members of the military and their families are affected. We are so grateful that Mark is safe and having an adventure!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted some of your pictures from SD. I never did...I was so new to the whole blogging thing that it didn't really occur to me to go back and share some of those pictures. So thanks for being on the ball! I love you tons, and am now anxiously checking your blog like every hour on the hour to see if you've posted anything new. Tell your funny school stories when they come along, okay? Love you!
So cool to see Mark out there serving our country. Wow. Last I saw him he and Cliff were just a couple of crazy kids. I guess I'm getting old. Anyway, I love the blog. Thanks for telling me about it.
Check ours out if you wanna:
www.amycarpenter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment