Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What...is..it?

I was in a minor car accident this past week. It was some 19 year old kid's fault when he decided to make a U-turn to meet me but kissed my car instead.This is what $2600 worth of damage looks like.

The most interesting part of the whole predicament is the rental car. It's a Dodge Callibur. I'm not sure what it is though. Car? SUV? SUV-wannabe? And the visability stinks. I am stuck with this thing for another week and a half and if I make it without hitting someone else, then you can shave my head and call me Sally. I get scared to change lanes in it, so I get stuck behind melting icicles in January all becuase I can's see in my blind spot becuase the windows are too small. And the dash is so deep that I feel like I am driving a truck. But it is comfortable to sit in - one of the first vehicles I have ever been in where I couldn't eat a burger off my knee. But what IS it?

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Obviously you can see the damage, but I can't believe that is $2600 worth! Hope everything gets fixed soon, and that you don't get into any accidents...It would be hard getting used to calling you Sally. (you're so funny! Love you!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...