My nephew is precious. He is the sunshine in a dark world. He is peace amid the chaos. The harmony to the discord. He is the smartest baby ever to live. And I am his favorite person besides his parents to play with. So what does that make me? Only the coolest aunt ever! 


3 comments:
He is SO cute. I love the one where he is looking up and the light is making him look like he is glowing. Darling. What a cutie. Are you going to WI for Christmas?
Thank you, thank you for giving me more than one reason to smile. Love you, and see ya in a week!
I just changed the layout of my blog and as I came to visit yours (to check for something new, there was NOTHING new by the way) and I found that I chose the same theme as you. I didn't even mean to! Great minds and all that.
Meg
Post a Comment