Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Season's Beatings!
So did any of you hear about the torrential rains in California? I bet many of you did - it was all over the news. Well how many of you heard about the torrential snowfall it became when it hit Utah? Yup. That's what I thought - none of you but the ones who live here. I got back into town Friday night to 45 degrees and rain (absolutely no snow). Saturday was drizzle most of the day, on and off, but still in the 40's. Sunday it suddenly decided (after a light rain about 4 pm to get the ground nice and wet) to turn to snow. And man, was there a lot of it beating down on us! Luckily, I have some great friends to help me dig out and enjoy the the white stuff (after veiled bribes of making a snowman - not as easy as we thought though - and hot chocolate) . Oh, and when I said beatings (plural), it's because some people think it's funny to tackle you and push your face in the snow. Publicly, let me declare that IT IS NOT FUNNY!
I c-c-can't f-f-feel my t-t-toes. Oh, wait, I'm not in Utah yet, I'm just looking at your blog. Brrrrr! I do not feel better about things now. Especially with my not owning a coat. I think I will hit Savers tomorrow. PS thanks for the spelling tip on your comment on my blog. I looked at your 'clotheslined' and though "hmmm I didn't know it was one word, I think I hyphenated it." Worse. I had spelled it 'close-lined'. How 'closed-minded' of me. Pooey. Huked un fonicks my eye! I did know it was clotheslined as in clothes that you wear, though. I did, I did. I swear. On an unrelated topic: is this the longest comment you have ever had on your blog?
2 comments:
THe snow sure is prettier then constant rain...
I c-c-can't f-f-feel my t-t-toes. Oh, wait, I'm not in Utah yet, I'm just looking at your blog. Brrrrr! I do not feel better about things now. Especially with my not owning a coat. I think I will hit Savers tomorrow.
PS thanks for the spelling tip on your comment on my blog. I looked at your 'clotheslined' and though "hmmm I didn't know it was one word, I think I hyphenated it." Worse. I had spelled it 'close-lined'. How 'closed-minded' of me. Pooey. Huked un fonicks my eye! I did know it was clotheslined as in clothes that you wear, though. I did, I did. I swear.
On an unrelated topic: is this the longest comment you have ever had on your blog?
Post a Comment