Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Park City with Dobi

My cousin David and his wife Ivana were in Park City over President's Day weekend. They were skiing with friends, so I went up to visit.You'll notice that I dressed to be cute, not for warmth. I was the most ridiculous looking person in all of Park City, and every skier knew it. I guess I didn't understand the instructions.


I was told we were meeting David and his friends for lunch on Sunday afternoon. I wasn't told that we would be meeting them almost 1500 vertical feet up a mountain at the Canyon's resort. Did I mention that I didn't have socks on with my newbuck leather flats?

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Sorry you were so cold, but great pictures! Ivana looks so cute! Glad you had a good time, and didn't suffer any long-term repercussions from you fashion faux-pas (frostbite, hypothermia, gangrene...)

Meg said...

Well, take solace in the fact that you did look really, really cute. I am so glad that you updated your blog.
I don't have any more info about the Format breakup. I have to admit that i had no idea that they even had more music out or that they had broken up or had cool videos like the one on my blog. Chris is to thank for all of that info. All of it. I am a fraud. Forgive me. In my defense I have his name on my blog too.
I miss you and love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...