When my friend Jamie got me some kids toys for my birthday(to keep me young and looking for the fun in life), she had no idea how much the recorder would be used. Yes, something like this is what ends up happening most Sunday nights. Merry Christmas to all who read this!
6 comments:
Amazing! Simply Amazing! You guys should start a band.
This has made my day. I think you should perform this in battle of the sexes week :)
You are soooo talented! I love it!
Why oh why did you hide this from me? The mandolin, Erin, really? when you had a recorder up your sleeve the whole time? Blithe could have been big. BIG! But, no. You have to hide your talent away so selfishly. You don't want me to be happy do you? That is it. You don't want me to be happy. You, who knows how much joy the sound of the recorder brings me.
Seriously Lily and I watched this almost 50 times. It is her favorite Christmas song and she loved the drumming on the tummy.
Oh how I Miss all of you. The amazing talent is overwhelming (im sure that is spelled incorrectly). I am goign to be in Cedar sometime soon I will come stalk all of you...
I miss you Erin!!!! You are so funny! No offense, but it did take me until the 4th or 5th line to realize what you were playing... very impressive though! I learned how to play My country tis of thee on the recorder when I was in 3rd grade and i can STILL play it! Why isn't the recorder more recognized?
Post a Comment