Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love it when...


I love it when the "word verification" words that come up when you are posting a comment on another's blog that are supposed to be random nonsense letter combinations could actually be reall words, or cool contractions of word that could, by me, become the next big thing.  A few examples that I've noted:

pontrfic - I think this one is positively terrific!
bootry - You THOUGHT you could scare me, but I'm way too smart for you!
ringns - Every holiday party you've ever been to 'ringns' the new season
shazo - Not sure about this one, but it could be the next cool nonsense exclamation, like 'shazam,' 'gee wilakers' or 'wowsers.' I think I'm going to try this one.  It could be huge.  HUGE!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Pick which one and the desired meaning and I will totally start using it in my classroom. You start with a school, then a community, state...yea, we can make this work!!!

Claudia said...

You are so funny. Love you. Lots.

Unknown said...

I tried to use your word but it came out shazam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...