
Autumn has always been my favorite season. I love getting out the cozy clothes, the changing leaves, Halloween decorations, the football, and the air smells like everything good. I just wish it lasted longer! The leaves never last long enough and Halloween is over too quickly. Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here and the Christmas decorations will be coming out. So here are my last clingings to this wonderful season, with pictures from the Southern Utah University campus and homecoming game, before winter pries my cold bony fingers loose.

What a wonderful setting for a peaceful evening walk with Claudia and Claire!

Claudia getting a little fresh with Will!

I attended SUU for 4 1/2 years and this is the first time I've taken pictures of the campus - five years after I graduated!

Go Tori!

S-U-U! S-U-U!

So maybe we spent a little more time catching up and watching Meg's sister cheer, but SUU won on a glorious day to be outside with your best friend while stuffing your face with polish dogs and imitation nacho cheese!

Thor the Tunderbird making the rounds.

Spooky pumkin skeleton!
Happy little ghost! And Happy Halloween to all!
3 comments:
Love the trick-or-treat video! So cute! And also love the pic of you and Meg. Man, I gotta move closer to you guys. Your tree shots from the walk turned out really nice. I had fun that night!
Cute! Thanks for sharing. Miss you.
I miss that campus and Cedar. I really miss hanging out with the normal people that live there.
Randomly....The girl at the top of the left pyramid stunt thingy is (get ready) Derek's brother Brian's wife's little sister. We are connected in so many ways. :)
Post a Comment