A star was born this weekend. Me!...or at least if one wans't born, showed up at your door and invited herself in for cookies and milk. That was my experience this weekend when I had a walk-on part in Cedar High's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." I didn't find out what my line was until that night, nor did I know what my costume would be until I arrived at the school, but it was a blast. My favorite part of high school was being the the plays and musicals, so even though this wasn't MY production, I sure made myself right at home in the props room with my friend and coworker Kodi who walked on with me, all while doing our very best to steal the show - or at least the scene we were in!
Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Monday, November 9, 2009
A Star is Born!
A star was born this weekend. Me!...or at least if one wans't born, showed up at your door and invited herself in for cookies and milk. That was my experience this weekend when I had a walk-on part in Cedar High's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." I didn't find out what my line was until that night, nor did I know what my costume would be until I arrived at the school, but it was a blast. My favorite part of high school was being the the plays and musicals, so even though this wasn't MY production, I sure made myself right at home in the props room with my friend and coworker Kodi who walked on with me, all while doing our very best to steal the show - or at least the scene we were in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! You look amazing in those pictures and I am sure you were great in the play. :)
Post a Comment