After wasting hours of time of the last three days trying to upload this video only to realize that the file size was too big, I edited it down after teaching myself how to use Windows Movie Maker. This clip is one of many adorable musing of my niece Rori (almost 2) and especially nephew Mikey (3 1/2) when they met their new sister Sarah for the first time Wednesday night.
The next day:
The softest little angel herself:
3 comments:
Look at her little nails! That was so cute.
I love these videos they are so precious. I love that Rori kept saying she was jealous. That was so funny. And Mikey just took to that little baby like a pro. He knows the Big Brother role already. So great.
Congrats on being an Aunt, again, Erin. You sure rock at it.
Sososososososo sweet! I was pretty much going to say everything that Meg said, so I'll just say thanks for spending hours to put these videos up so that I can see my beautiful new niece!
Claud
Seriously...Mikey saying "Look at her little nails" it seriously doesn't get any sweeter than that. You are a lucky lucky aunt to have such cute kids to hang out with.
Post a Comment