Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here's Yer Sign

The glorious thing about cell phones is not the phone itself so much as the camera that you now always have on you in those random moments when you normally wouldn't have have one but would like to document a small corner of life. Here are a few ridiculous ones that needed sharing.


This little darling was on sale at Target. I guess now this company simply decided to name their off-brand version of Barbie Doll (and, by default, all others including the Matell staple) what she has become: a HO.


This was taken at Lupita's Mexican Restaurant just this evening. Hope, work and pray you are never so bad at your job that people try to warn the general public about you by creating their own blacklist.


This one is courtesy of Menard's, the Midwest's local version of Home Depot. Spelling does matter, folks. What is a 'peable' anyway?

One of my many guilty pleasures in life is a burger, fries, and Coke. A local Burger King drive-through window obligingly supplied me with some humorous reading material as I waited for the before-mentioned meal. They double check my order...why don't they double check their use of the English language? That is one thing I find VERY inconvience, King!

I hope to be able to continue with this series. Until next time, good evening.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

THanks for the laugh! Those are seriously too good to be made up!

Lisa said...

I like it!

Meg said...

I love these sort of public mistakes. They are so hilarious. I will be on the look out for some myself as I would love to see more of these posts on your blog.
You are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...