Saturday, August 14, 2010

Round Robin Photo Challenge: Weather

The challenge:  "Basically, we're looking for anything to do with the weather. You can go for something subtle: colors of sky and qualities of light that we associate with hot or cool days. Or show us the most extreme weather your camera can find, or has ever found: blizzards, ice storms, hail, lightning storms, floods, serious fog, or the opposite: sandstorms, dust storms, or a day so hot that the air shimmers and mirages appear. Show us what you've got!"


I love stormy weather, but surprisingly enough I don't really have pictures of the rain or lightening.  I have a few of fog and many more of stormy skies and clouds - the kind of days you want to be curled up with a good book and a warm blanket and fuzzy pair of socks.  This weather will be here soon enough I suppose.  Don't forget to click on the link to check out what other people have submitted to the Round Robin Photo Challenge!





8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
All great shots of weather. Love that second one. Very dramatic looking. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Unknown said...

A nice dramatic set. My favourite is the third shot.

Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

Wow--hard to pick a favorite from your great shots. I think I like the one on the coast--the person in the foreground seems to echo the feeling of the fog rolling in.

ellen b said...

Hi Erin,
I really enjoyed all your great weather shots!!

Carly said...

WOW! What an impressive lineup! I especially enjoyed the one with the horse! BEAUTIFUL!

Jama said...

Love that second shot best! so dramatic and looks scary.

barrettmanor said...

All good shots. I like the second and the final one the best.

Claudia said...

My faves are the second and the last one, too! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...