Here is the challenge: Show us anything or anyone who is exhibiting togetherness, whether it's a loving couple, siblings who get along, or cats curled up together. Or perhaps you have a more literal or more metaphorical interpretation in mind.
There is nothing better than being able to fit into your mother's arms and have her cuddle you until you again believe everything will be OK.
I love these two, especially how much they love each other. What one does, the other will do!
It's funny that the challenge mentions cats curled up, because the picture of two kittens who claimed me as their new BFF that I took on the 4th of July weekend up in Orderville was the first picture that came to mind! If I would have been allowed to take them home I would have. They were not welcome where they were hanging out, but I found them absolutely delightful. They would run up to me when I would walk out the door and follow me around, pouncing on each other along the way. One had yellow eyes, the other green.
6 comments:
These are all excellent! I especially love the two little kids together. Well done!
A very nice set, the lighting in the second shot is really nicely done.
GREAT pictures!!
being a late entry myself - i guess we should band together - love them all.
These are excellent choices, but my favorite is the first one.
My favorite is the first one, too ;o). Love your pictures...the one with the M and R is cute.
Post a Comment