Saturday, December 11, 2010

What a Month!

It's been a month since I've blogged, but what a busy month it's been!  I have had some great opportunities in the church, work and personal arenas of my life, but those opportunities have also added a lot of stress and definitely taken up my time.  November has been THE busiest month of my life, hands down.  Ever.  No exaggeration.  But I have my life back, at least for now, just in time for the Christmas season, and how wonderful is that!  This week has been no cake walk - it is what I normally would have considered a busy week in the past.  But I am stronger now!  I'm not trying to make some cutesy cliche of an analysis of my life - I really am!  This week was so easy!  Had I had kids, a boyfriend/husband, a second job, or a pet, I don't know how I would have gotten through.  As it is, I haven't been the best teacher I could be.  The thing is, I have coworkers who have times in their lives like this very frequently, and they somehow do it all.  How, I don't know, but I am blessed and grateful for the people, opportunities, and help Heavenly Father has blessed me with during this time - for everything I did, He did more to get me there.  Knowing how Heavenly Father works, this probably means that this was a training for things to come, but for right now I am grateful and better for it.  It's funny what a little hindsight can do for ya!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

And how thankful I am that you are home safe and sound, that you've made it through all you needed to, and most importantly, that I will be seing you in 3 days! Love you E!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...