| almost there... |
| There was an audible cheer throughout Kanarraville as the "ring of fire" appeared when the moon reached perfect alignment with the sun. |
| spooky eclipse shadows |
| the exodus |
Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
| almost there... |
| There was an audible cheer throughout Kanarraville as the "ring of fire" appeared when the moon reached perfect alignment with the sun. |
| spooky eclipse shadows |
| the exodus |
2 comments:
Um, that's pretty awesome. Did you take all those pictures of the actual eclipse? Did you have to do anything special to take them? I suppose a camera is not like the human eye and wouldn't spontaneously combust when looking directly at the sun...Anyway, we were totally overcast that day, so I didn't even get to see it. So cool that you got to go to the hot spot!
Love the pictures....minus the ones with me in them! I am so glad you could come out and enjoy this awesome phenomena! (Your appetizer was a hit by the way!)
Wasn't that cheer heard throughout the small town awesome! Sent chills up my spine!
Post a Comment