Monday, October 22, 2012

I Have A Few Crushes...

...and they happen to wear tight pants for a living.  They run and throw and catch stuff.  People pay a lot of money to see them in those tight pants, and before the time of year when they pay, they line up hours ahead of time to watch them practice for free.  And their names are Donald, Clay, Vic, and Aaron (Greg would have been added to the list, but I didn't see him :( ).  

These pictures area  few months late, but since the Packers are hopefully on the up and up, I thought it high time I documented that I have claimed some of these players as mine before the fair-weather fans get out of line with their swooning.  I was there first, so HANDS OFF!
Waiting for practice to begin.  I may have made an appearance on the nightly weather spot on channel 26 as the fam fought for a place to stand and watch.
#97 is Vic So'Oto.  He walked in to church one Sunday.  I knew from the second I saw him that he was a Packer player.  How?  Well, the fact that he was humongous, Polynesian (of which there are NONE in Green Bay), and the awkward comments made by ward members and his uncomfortable lack of eye contact as he tried to blend in, which in and of itself was impossible as he didn't really fit in the chair...
Oh, that guy?  That's just my boyfriend.  Clay.  Clay Matthews.

He's just cute.  I have a thing for Polynesians.  


AJ Hawk (white guy on the left) used to have the flowing blond locks, but he realized he couldn't compete with Clay's great Norse goddishness, so he cut them off.
Clay, you don't need to keep showing off your biceps - I already know how glorious they are!
That's my boyfriend Donald Driver.
Did you learn those high kicks on Dancing With The Stars?  I'd say they are a 10!

He knows he's cute.
During my senior year of high school, the Packers went to the Super Bowl (and won, but that's beside the point).  One of the players on that team was Edgar Bennett.  He now coaches for the Packers.  I still love him.  He's on the right, talking with Donald.
Oh, hey Aaron Rodgers (and Coach McCarthy)!  
He's even cute from behind ;) - Pun intended.

We got there an hour early, and there were already lines of people waiting to snag a seat in the already full bleachers.

2 comments:

Jody said...

HA. I love this. You are too funny. And you have good taste.

Claudia said...

This post is awesome on so many levels. I had a grin from ear to ear when I saw it the first time (who am I kidding...every subsequent time as well), so much so that Adam came over to see what I was looking at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...