Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Life in Numbers

180 days (6 months) - How long the high school debate season has been going on
 32 - Number of hours on a school bus traveling to and from debate tournaments
 1 - Number of days since the end of the high school debate tournament (Cedar High took 5th overall)
 1 - Number of days left of debate practice
 5 - Number of days before the end of 3rd quarter
 139 - Number of essays i need to grade before the end of 3rd quarter
 24 - Number of actual lessons I have to prepare for my regular English classes. Number of actual lessons I need to prepare for my honors class.
 13 - Number of class periods I will see each of my classes before the End of Level test
 27 - Number of school days before the End of Level test begins
 52 - Number of school days left before the end of the year.
 75 - Number of days before I get on a plane to Italy
 3 - Approximate number of seconds between thoughts somehow related to getting on a plane to and/or being in Italy

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Haha! I love you. Good luck with the end of the school year!

Meg said...

Italy! Woot! That sounds amazing. I am so excited for you! Who are you going with???

Erin said...

My friend Ann from work. We have become travel buddies because her husband doesn't like to. She is the one I went with to France and Spain when I took students.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...