The assignment: Create a personality CD of 5 songs consisting of
1. A song about a trait you inherited from your father
2. A song about a trait you inherited from your mother
3. A song you about a trait you learned from someone else
4. A song about how other's see you
5. A song about a trait that is unique to you
Here are mine (I just spent the last hour and a half doing this becuase it is so much more fun than proofreading Sterling Scholar portfolios):
1. 3 x 5 - John Mayer
2. Wide Open Spaces - The Dixie Chicks
3. Shotgun Serenade - Juliana Theory
4. Beauty and the Mess - Nickel Creek OR Dig - Incubus (how do you ever REALLY know what others think of you?)
5. The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin
And Meg, you still have me beat - these are the bands you introduced me to, and this just off the top of my head!
Travis
Juliana Theory
Get Up Kids
Sara Harmer
Iron and Wine
The Format
Saves the Day
Patti Griffin
The Promise Ring
Old 97's
Pete Yorn
Rhett Miller
And do I dare mention the those two amazing years in college where Good Charlotte, MXPX and New Found Glory were our soundtracks in Provo and driving through Vegas with the windows rolled down and the music turned way up?
5 comments:
Yes! You are awesome. Love it! I am immediately downloading the songs from your list I don't have. I love that you did this. I have been working on mine all day but I am really having a hard time! I take myself way too seriously.
I love you, I miss you, I love your songs, you are amazing.
Yes! You are awesome. Love it! I am immediately downloading the songs from your list I don't have. I love that you did this. I have been working on mine all day but I am really having a hard time! I take myself way too seriously.
I love you, I miss you, I love your songs, you are amazing.
I love my comment is on here twice. Double the fun!
I love my comment is on here twice. Double the fun!
I love my comment is on here twice. Double the fun!
Post a Comment