Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Apparently, my diamond ring story was lame.
I told one of my freshmen classes my story about trying on the diamonds (see my previous post) . A boy literally said to me, "That's it? They way you built it up I though there would be more to it than that." Sigh.
I, for one, did not think your ring story was lame. Even if it were, this latest addition made it HILARIOUS. What a sassy boy. That is awesome. Also I loved your comment on my blog, I laughed so hard at the testimony thing that I had tears! Classic. You are funny, Erin, lets face it. If a fourteen year old frosh can't get it than I guess he has a little more than dangling participles to learn from your class, that is all have to say.
2 comments:
I, for one, did not think your ring story was lame. Even if it were, this latest addition made it HILARIOUS. What a sassy boy. That is awesome.
Also I loved your comment on my blog, I laughed so hard at the testimony thing that I had tears! Classic. You are funny, Erin, lets face it. If a fourteen year old frosh can't get it than I guess he has a little more than dangling participles to learn from your class, that is all have to say.
I meant to write, that is all I have to say. Obviously. I lost 900 dollars in the ATA debacle today, give me a break!
Post a Comment