Monday, July 7, 2008

East Coast Trip - Family and Food

While there were lots of day trips made, the main reason for the visit to Massachusetts was to see family. I love watching my mom interact with her sister and mother - she giggles a lot and gets feisty, which she seems to have learned from Grandma. Also, she gets her accent back, and we all have fun trying to mimic the phraseology of the area. I got to see my cousin Richie whom I haven't seen in close to 15 years. He and his wife Sarah are adorable!


Um, I mentioned the seafood being an essential part of this trip, didn't I? I didn't???? Well, there were a few lobster rolls and orders of fried clams thrown in there. Not to mention the Dunkin' Donuts, which we did eat a few times. If you've ever been to the Pacific Northwest, you know how there is a Starbucks on every corner. Well, sometimes in Massachusetts there are Dunkin' Donuts right across the street from each other. They are literally EVERYWHERE! But the donuts are good too.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

That lobster roll looks AWESOME!!! It is seriously my favorite way to eat lobster. Good to see pictures of everyone, too. Grammy looks good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...