Laura, Kyle and I went to see Kalai for the second time this summer in St. George the first week of June. There were three opening bands, but the third one was Joshua James. He has a great sound and if you are into music you should check him out on iTunes. Kalai was highly enjoyable as well!
This video is dark at first but when they turn the lights on it will help - just wanted to help give Joshua James some free publicity!
1 comment:
Chris wanted to go to this concert so bad. He LOVES Joshua James. . .and Kalai. Two of his brother's went. We were in Utah but not planning to be in St. George until late that night. Then, the ER incident happened so I guess it is good we didn't go anyway. I heard it was pretty dusty. I don't know if that would have been good on his lungs.
I am glad you went and had so much fun. You are a concert-going fool! Let me in on any other good bands you hear during your adventures.
Post a Comment