Honestly, my life is rarely hardcore. Some even argue if I have a life. But it's mine. Welcome to it.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I want regular Mikey back, not DinoMikey!
This was funny the first time he did it. But after a whole weekend of this almost nonstop, including the bites and near-bites, I want my cuddly Mikey buddy back!
Um, Beth, your kid IS crazy. Claire obviously doesn't know what to make of that mosntrosity. Oh, and I'm SOOO glad you got me in all of my sick glory. Thank you, Erin, thank you.
HA HA HA! I love the part when he stops to take two short, fast breaths and it sounds like he is going to hyperventilate but then he just goes right back into raptoring. That is pretty impressive.
7 comments:
My kid looks crazy.
Um, Beth, your kid IS crazy. Claire obviously doesn't know what to make of that mosntrosity. Oh, and I'm SOOO glad you got me in all of my sick glory. Thank you, Erin, thank you.
HA HA HA! I love the part when he stops to take two short, fast breaths and it sounds like he is going to hyperventilate but then he just goes right back into raptoring. That is pretty impressive.
He is a pretty funny kid!
This video does not get old (even though the dino antics do!)
Hilarious! I always thought I wanted a boy first but now girls aren't lookin' so bad! :)
I love how unimpressed Claudia looks as Mikey is running around. I am guessing this wasn't the first time he did this.
Post a Comment