Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Team "I Like Real Men Instead of Vampires and Werewolves"

I haven't blogged for a while. I was boring myself with my photo-posts, yet couldn't think of a mind altering conversation piece to put down in cyber memory. I still can't. I'm grateful for many things this time of year, naturally. I'm also resisting the urge to complain about people's Facebook status updates(though I'm on it myself multiple times a day) and Twilight movie obsessions (which I will most likely see this weekend) as it will prove just how very hypocritical I am. My worst fear has come to pass - a person I taught came over two nights ago in a social context to hang out with some of my roommates. My deepest wishes have not yet come to pass. Lisa said I'm not allowed to put up Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving, but in an act of defiance I at least took the storage bins out of the storage room, leaving them open on the TV room floor bearing their contents. I need to leave by 4 this morning to catch a flight to Portland, but I haven't packed yet and I should be going to bed 30 minutes ago. But life is good and there are no true complaints, sufferings, or worries as of right now. I do wonder if there will come a time when the free download trial addition of hidden object games on my computer will run out, because then what will I do for countless hours of wasted time after work as I prepare to take a really long nap really late in the day that will then keep me up 'til all hours of the morning during the work week? Now THAT I don't want to think about it because it might just be too painful.

Wishing you all a pain free intro to the best of holiday seasons! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Love your writing. Wish your plane was bringing you to me this Thanksgiving. I hope you have fun with C, A and little C. Give hugs for me.
And I have to say, I am still just as thankful at Thanksgiving with my Christmas tree up. Tell that to Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...