Claire came to visit, and I couldn't have been more delighted with the time I spent with her. She is at that fun age where she is learning new words, how to talk, and loves cuddling up with a good book and a person to read it with her! While her mom and dad were away, I got some quality alone time with Claire, and we played and giggled our way to a friendship. She is just so darn cute!!!
Unbeknown to me, this is the first time Claire said either of these words (if I recall correctly). So have I been admitted into the circle of trust? Uh, yes. Yes I have. Will subsequent photo's take me off of that list? Quite possibly yes.

There is always a pose or facial expression that a beloved baby spontaneously picks up, but it is so hard to capture in a photo. Or it finally is captured - after many attempts - and it is blurry. This was one of those. Sigh. But Claire's new way of sitting is too precious to forget!

Name two things that are disgusting on adults but adorable on a baby...

Name one thing that not cute on an adult OR on a baby...
I love you Claire! Thanks for playing!
2 comments:
Awww...she is cute, even if her butt cheek was hanging out. Thanks for being such a good auntie - Claire sure loves her buddy, and we love you for teaching her that word - as well as dance. That is still one of my favorites!
Oh, she most certainly is still cute! The wedgie is what isn't!
Post a Comment