Friday, June 25, 2010

My Buddy Rori

Almost two years ago, I blogged about my nephew Mikey and his many facial expressions. Now his sister Rori, two years older and wiser, has her own set of a hundred faces that I just adore!











4 comments:

Meg said...

THe last one has to be my favorite. I would write more but I am so tired I just had a mental debate about if it was correct to write "has to" or "hast to". Seriously. I originally put in the wrong "right" for "write" as well.

Rori is adorable. I am going to lay down now until I can spell at a third grade level again.

Beth said...

She is pretty silly and cute isn't she.

Lisa said...

She is pretty darn cute. I love all those pictures.

Claudia said...

As I was looking at those pictures I could hear her saying "Rori cookie?" in my head. Love that little peanut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...