Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gosh, I love 'em!
















4 comments:

Meg said...

Love it! I adore the picture of Beth and Rori and both of them have their fingers in their mouth. You are gorgeous, your fam is gorgeous and somehow I find myself really wanting to go to Wisconsin. . .in the summer this time.

Meg said...

Seriously though, maybe next summer?

Claudia said...

You got so many good pictures! I was laughing out loud at a lot of these. That little Rorikins is so dang cute. And I love that you got one of Dad and Mikey with the bird seed. Darling. And I swear that I have the exact same picture of the guys at cave point (where Mark is giving the thumbs-up), except taken from below, instead of above like you. And that shot of Claire is my new favorite. I think i'm gonna have to steal it to put on my blog. Love you!

Michelle said...

Seeing all these pictures really makes me miss you and your family! I love you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...