Saturday, June 27, 2009

Finale

Well, it's about that time. I have so many more posts I could write about my week+ trip to France and Spain, and in fact had some planned. But I have been in Wisconisn for almost a week now visiting with my family, and while I thought I would have a lot of time to continue blogging, I am finding that there is actually less time. And now, on top of all that, there are new adventrues to move on to. So this will be my finale, though I wish I were still anticipating the trip becuase it was so much fun. But vacations can't go on forever, or they would cease to be something worth holding on to, and I don't feel the need to look at my pictures every day now which means that it is time to put this baby to bed. So let me just make a few more comments and share the last few of my favorite images from this extra special trip.

France:









And Spain:





A trip is only as good as the people who are on it with you, and I had a great bunch of people with me. Ann, my collegue and friend at Cedar High, and I took seven students with us. They were awesome and we couldn't have asked for a more fun clan.





THE END

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So I had just been on your blog and then got off for something and then got back on and there was a new post! Anyway, I love the way you blogged about your trip. I wish I could tell things the way you do. I also love that you have been blogging even though you are in Wisconsin. It helps me know you are alive and well. :)

Claudia said...

So even though i saw these posts a week ago, I couldn't go without commenting--I loved getting to see pics and hearing about your trip first hand! I, too, have loved how you blogged about the trip, and I'm so glad you had a great time! Love you, and miss you so much already!

So the security word is "copho", and in one who is chick who is REALLY into cops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...