Friday, June 12, 2009

Blogging about a trip

There are so many things that happened and that were seen on my trip to France and Spain, but how do I begin to blog about all of it? There is the daily play-by-play, which I fear may become long and tedious to some, and even myself and the last thing I want is for this to become a chore to myself and those who read. There is the city commentary method, but that may become more of a collage of places I've seen instead of the stories that go with them which is really more interesting, after all. So I've decided to blog about this thematically/categorically (choose whichever word makes the most sense to you) because let's face it, many of the places are famous enough that you've seen pictures of them before. I will try to include stories that are interesting, but if I get too verbose, feel free to peruse the pictures. If you would like to see a more complete collection of pictures (I took about 1,100 and we all know I'm not going to load even a third of those on blogger because it takes FOR-EV-ER), check my facebook account by clicking here where less then half of them have been uploaded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...